Invoices with QBO Sync Errors
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Training Video Library
- Support Guides
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for Your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Getting Started with Canopy
- Canopy Updates
If you happen to experience an error when trying to sync invoices to Quickbooks Online (QBO), you have the option to manually attempt the sync again. This article shows how to manually retry an invoice sync to QBO and what the specific errors mean.
- Billing Dashboard/Revenue Reports
1. Navigate to Billing > Invoices.
2. Identify any red Error line items.
3. Click the arrow to retry the sync.
- Loading dots may populate as the system retries the sync!
A successful retry looks like this:
- Instead of Error, you see Access!
A failed retry looks like this:
Why an Error Occurred
There could be several reasons why the invoice is unable to sync to QBO. When you come across an error code from QBO, view this article for a list of all of the errors and their meanings! Once you have made the necessary changes, please retry the sync again.
1. Click on Error.
A message appears with more details, as shown below: