Editing a task
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Training Video Library
- Support Guides
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for Your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Getting Started with Canopy
- Canopy Updates
Canopy users can edit tasks in the mobile app from either the Client Record, or the Mobile Dashboard.
Edit a Task from the Client Record
To get started, navigate to a relevant client's Client Record in the practitioner app.
1. Tap on the Tasks tab.
2. Tap on a relevant Task.
3. Change the Status or Priority by tapping on the associated dropdown menus.
- Select from the available options to assign the Status or Priority.
4. Tap on the Options menu.
5. Choose Edit task.
6. Edit any necessary information fields.
7. Tap Save changes.
Edit a Task from the Mobile Dashboard
To get started, navigate to the Mobile Dashboard. The app should open to the Mobile Dashboard automatically upon logging in.
1. Tap on a relevant Task or Subtask in the mobile dashboard.
- Subtasks are indicated by the in-line Subtask icon.