View and Update eSign Tasks
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Once an eSignature Request has been sent, a corresponding task is created in Canopy. To access the task, you must have sent an eSignature request first. To get started click View created task in the pop up window on the eSignature Request screen. Alternatively, you can search for the task by navigating to the Task list from the global navigation bar.
1. Select the applicable task.
- The Edit eSign Request window will open.
2. Edit any relevant fields. Options include:
- Task name, Contact, Assignees, Due date, or Reminder.
3. The eSign file section will show you how many signers are added to this request as well as how many forms have been signed.
- When the client signs the file in the Client Portal, the task will automatically update to a status of Review.
- Click View to view your client's completed signature.