Grant Clients Access to a Completed Survey
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
After a survey has been completed, you are able to send it back to the client to have them make any necessary changes. To get started, navigate to an engagement with a client survey.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Engagements
1. Click Client Survey in the left-side column.
To adjust Client Survey settings, click Survey Options on the Client Survey screen.
- You can change when your client has access to the survey.
- You can decide whether clients can change answers after completing the survey for the first time.
2. Click View Survey.
3. Click on the options menu in the left-side column.
4. Choose Survey options from the dropdown menu.
5. To allow your client to edit their client survey responses, click On - Client Has Access.
- To revoke edit access, click Off - Client Doesn’t Have Access.
6. Toggle the switch at the bottom to allow your client to access the client survey after completion.
- If client access is set to On, the toggle switch will be green. When green, Canopy will automatically remove access once the client has completed the survey.
- If the toggle is set to Off, clients will retain access to the survey after completing it.
- If client access is set to Off in step two, you will not be able to change the toggle.
7. Click Save.
- The Survey Options window will close.