Create Custom Service Templates
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Tax resolution users can create new Service Templates for use with engagements. To get started, click Templates on the global navigation bar.
1. Choose Tax Resolution Engagement from the slide-in menu.
2. Click Add a custom service.
3. Input a Service Name and a Service Description.
4. Click Create service.
- The template screen will load.
- The new service will display in the Custom services section of the Tax Resolution EngagementTemplates List.
5. Add a step to your template by clicking Add a step.
- If there are no steps for the template, you can also click the Add step button in the template box.
6. Input a Step Title and Step Description.
7. Click Add step.
8. Click on the new Step to add Workpapers to the step.
9. Click Upload a Workpaper.
- Select a document to upload.