Create a Letter Template
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Letter templates make it easy to save commonly sent letters and use them whenever you send engagements to your firm's clients. To get started, click on Templates on the global navigation bar.
1. Choose Letter on the slide-in menu.
2. Click Add Template.
- If you have never saved a letter template before, click Add Your First Template.
3. Type a title for your template in the Name Your Template field.
- For more guidance creating your letter, refer to the Generate Engagement Letters article.
4. Click Save Template.
- The Engagement Letter screen will load.
5. Click Save and Exit when you’re finished creating the template.
- Your letter will be saved as a template to use again later.