Adding a Default Payment Method
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
You can update or add a default payment method that can be used to make purchases within Canopy. In order to purchase licenses or KBA credits, a default payment method must be assigned to your account.
1. Choose Settings from the pop-out menu.
2. Click Account Management in the left-side navigation bar.
3. Select Payment methods.
4. Click Add credit card.
5. Input your credit card information and click Add.
- Be sure to check the box to Save as default payment method before saving the card details.
- Default payments can be chosen after adding a card by clicking on the star icon inline with the relevant card information.